Bush Essences Practitioner Skills (formerly College Course 16hrs Pt 2)
The Bush Essences Practitioner Skills is for anyone who has previously attended any of our workshops or courses. It contains valuable information designed to further enhance your knowledge and confidence as a flower essence practitioner.
Whether you are a professionally qualified health practitioner, or simply wishing to enhance your skills on how to best use the Essences on yourself, family and friends, this course can be of benefit to you.
You will learn:
- Methods for choosing the most appropriate Flower Essence
- How to select a Flower Essence confidently
- Ways to formulate unique Flower Essence blends for individuals
- How to observe and interpret verbal and non-verbal clues as to which Essences may be needed
- How to interview and assess clients
- Rational and intuitive evaluation methods
- Prioritising - when to give which Essences
- Compliance - how to help people take their Essences correctly
- Conducting follow up interviews
- Basic “people skills” techniques
- The philosophy behind wholistic wellbeing
- Extra case histories for discussion in class
Continuing Practitioner Education
This course accrues the following points with these nationally recognised professional practitioner bodies:
ANTA (Australia) 16 points
ATMS (Australia) 8 points
NCBTMB (USA) 16 CE’s
This course is designed to be interactive. You will have the opportunity to practise what you learn in the classroom with other students and to receive guidance from your teacher about how to fine-tune your newly learned skills.
At the conclusion of the course, and upon successful completion of assessments, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from Australian Bush Flower Essences. An additional qualification of "Advanced Practitioner Certificate" is available (after course completion) upon submission of case histories of suitable quality.
This course is taught by our Certified Teachers throughout Australia, internationally and via webinar.