Bush Essences Introductory Course (formerly College Course 16hrs Pt1)
Energy medicine is at the forefront of creating a whole new world of options and outcomes, not just for practitioners, but for everyone. The Bush Essence Introductory Course explores and teaches this new paradigm of health and wellbeing based on subtle energy systems, creating new opportunities for “healing the whole person”.
As a journey through the ancient wisdom of the chakras and how the Bush Essences relate to these emotionally and spiritually, this course has the potential to be a gentle yet profound healing experience on a personal level. Many people describe it as life changing.
Whether you have an interest in natural healing for yourself, your family or your clients, the Bush Essence Introductory course contains valuable information that you can use and benefit from.
You don’t need to know anything about Flower Essences or natural healing, or even have an intention of using the Essences on anyone other than yourself, your family and friends. We start with the basics and our aim is that by the conclusion of the course you will be a confident and competent Bush Flower Essence practitioner.
If you have already attended any of our weekend or one day workshops, the information in this course is new, and from a different perspective.
Should you be a professionally qualified practitioner, this information can be exceptionally useful in your clinical practice, enhancing your knowledge base, complementing your existing modality, and improving your client outcomes.
You will learn:
- The history of Flower Essences
- The healing qualities of all 69 of the individual essences in the Australian Bush Flower Essences range, as well as the readymade ABFE combinations
- The chakra system and subtle Energy bodies along with their corresponding Bush Essences
- How Flower Essences work
- How thoughts and emotions affect wellbeing
- The cutting edge science validating the ancient healing systems of Ayurvedic Medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Common emotional issues and corresponding Bush Essences for each theme
- How to prepare an individual Flower Essence for yourself and others
- Methods of application
- Case Histories
- The history of, and how to interpret, the ancient art of the Doctrine of Signatures
Continuing Practitioner Education
This course accrues the following points with these nationally recognised professional practitioner bodies:
ANTA (Australia) 16 points
ATMS (Australia) 8 points
NCBTMB (USA) 16 CE’s
This course is taught by our Certified Teachers throughout Australia, internationally and via webinar.