ABFE College Course 24 hours
Energy medicine is at the forefront of creating a whole new world of options and outcomes for professional practitioners and their clients. Our 24 hour College Course explores and teaches this new paradigm of health and wellbeing, creating new opportunities for “healing the whole person”.
No matter what your area of expertise, the Australian Bush Flower Essences can be exceptionally useful in your practice, enhancing your knowledge base, complementing your existing modality and improving your client outcome.
This course has been written especially for practitioners by practitioners and has been taught in naturopathic colleges throughout Australia for over 20 years. It is designed to give you all the necessary skills to become a confident and competent Bush Essences Practitioner and to help you to quickly integrate Flower Essences into your practice.
You will learn:
- The history of Flower Essences
- The healing qualities of all the individual essences in the Australian Bush Flower Essences range, as well as the readymade combinations
- The chakra system and subtle Energy bodies along with their corresponding Bush Essences
- The history of, and how to interpret, the ancient art of the Doctrine of Signatures
- How Flower Essences work
- How thoughts and emotions affect wellbeing
- The cutting edge science validating the ancient healing systems of Ayurvedic Medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Common emotional issues and corresponding Bush Essences for each theme
- How to select a Flower Essence confidently
- How to prepare an individual Flower Essence
- Ways to formulate unique Flower Essence blends for individuals
- Methods of application
- How to observe and interpret verbal and non-verbal clues as to which Essences may be needed
- How to interview and assess clients
- Rational and intuitive evaluation methods
- Methods for choosing the most appropriate Flower Essence
- Prioritising - when to give which Essences
- Compliance - how to help your clients take their Essences correctly
- Conducting follow up interviews
- Case Histories
This course is designed to be interactive. You will have the opportunity to practise what you learn in the classroom with other students, and to receive guidance from your teacher on how to fine tune your newly learned skills.
Continuing Practitioner Education
This course accrues the following points with these nationally recognised professional practitioner bodies:
ANTA (Australia) 24 points
ATMS (Australia) 12 points
NCBTMB (USA) 24 CE’s
After course completion, and upon both successful completion of assessments and submission of case histories of suitable quality, you will receive an Advanced Practitioner Certificate.
This course is taught by our Certified Teachers throughout Australia, internationally and via webinar.