Anxiety, Shyness & Stress
I was approached by a work colleague who is C’s Aunt. This was the first client I had prescribed for whom I had not actually met – and the results are outstanding!
C. is 12 years old and has one younger brother who is 6. C.’s anxious parents had taken him on numerous visits to the family doctor regarding his anxiety, shyness and stress. For about three years he had become increasingly upset before school assignments, before leaving his own home to sleep over with friends, and prior to school outings. He panicked, cried and vomited as the anxiety took hold.
Remedy 1: Tall Mulla Mulla and Dog Rose
I included Tall Mulla Mulla to help with the shyness and intense social anxiety. Any type of new social situation was making C. extremely stressed. This was not confined to strangers but occurred even when visiting other family members. School excursions were becoming a nightmare.
Dog Rose was the second essence: to address the panic, timidity and niggling fears which were so much a part of C.’s every day life. He was holding back on all levels, missing out on lots of childhood fun, and was confused this was happening but had no control.
- Seven drops on rising and retiring for 2 weeks
- To keep with him in his school bag in the event that a surprise school trip or class test was sprung upon him: advised him just to hold the bottle as this would be enough to start the calming and grounding
- Advised to contact me with any worries or concerns and told him not to be alarmed if he felt more emotional than normal (just all the old stuff coming out!)
- One week into the essences, C.’s aunt declared he was like a different child!
- His delighted parents could not believe the change in his attitude – it was like having their “normal” boy back. One night prior to a school assignment being handed in, his parents began psyching themselves in order to deal with the usual stress, tears and vomiting. It did not happen, and C. asked what they were worrying about!
- He became more openly affectionate and integrated well with other children, helping out with the younger boys at his brother’s rugby class.
Remedy 2: Same Remedy
- Just yesterday I made a repeat remedy for C.
- I asked him how he felt about keeping one on hand and he accepted the idea, saying he liked the taste!
- Last week his parents mentioned that they had noticed a little tension building up as school exam time was coming up, and when was his second bottle arriving!
- Seven drops on rising and retiring to start the week before exams, or to hold when needed.